10 Things To Do With Your Husband (Instead Of Watching TV!)
Anyone else sick of spending every night on the couch watching TV with your husband (well until Homeland season 3 starts!)? Here are 10 fun things you’ll love doing together instead!
1. Recreate your first date.
2. Make dessert together – you’re probably on autopilot getting dinner ready but after the kids go to bed, whip up a decadent treat for the two of you to enjoy together. It doesn’t have to be labour intensive – think ice cream sundaes or boozy hot chocolate.
3. Play a board game like Scrabble or put together a jigsaw puzzle (it exhausts your brain too so you’ll sleep really well).
4. Dig out your wedding album and pour over the photos – or watch your wedding video. You probably haven’t done this since just after your wedding!
5. Meet at a cafe after work and catch up over a mocha choca latte.
6. Have a bath – dim the lights, line the bathroom with candles and bliss out. No bath? Hop in the shower together!
7. Sit outside and watch the stars.
8. Find your favourite book and read the first page to each other.
9. Choose a random year of their life and ask him to tell you 5 facts about that time of his life, then do the same for him.
10. Sex! Seriously.
What’s your favourite thing to do with your husband that doesn’t include TV?