10 Tips To Cope With Stress
Like most of us, Candice Alley has a lot on her plate! Singer/songwriter, mother of twins and wife to swimming legend Grant Hackett, Candice shares her top tips for coping with stress.
1. Go to bed as early as you can … you’ll wake up feeling even better.
2. Cut out alcohol and caffeine.
3. Try yoga or pilates to relax while you exercise.
4. We’re all deficient in something so be aware to keep up your vitamin intake. Nutra-Life Organic Magnesium is a top priority for me given the energy and anxiety it curbs on a daily basis.
5. Meditation. Even done sporadically it’s a great tool to have through life.
6. Eat as naturally as possible. Nuts and seeds provide sustained energy and are easy to pack when you’re on the run.
7. Drink loads of water.
8. If you can, just one egg a day is super rich in nutrients.
9. Go for a walk in the sun with your babies in the pram…an instant boost!
10. Drink green tea, it’s a great antioxidant.
How do you deal with stress?