10 Uses for Your Ex’s Stuff
April 1, 2000
Get all your ex’s old things together and be creative!
- Use his favourite old t-shirt that he left in your drawers to polish your best pair of pumps to a glassy polish.
- Bring that framed picture of the two of you the next time you go out bar-hopping to remind you of the dire consequences of drinking and dating.
- Send back the pack of unused condoms he left at your place with a note that says, “Thanks, but I had to upgrade to a larger size”.
- Next time you run out of ribbon use his old ties and cut them up for colourful bows.
- Mail any embarrassing toiletries such as dandruff shampoo, cream or whatever to his new girlfriend.
- Break out his stash of fancy beer that’s been hogging your fridge space and cart it across the hall to a hot new neighbour.
- Use his golf clubs as stakes for your tomato plants.
- Not sure if your car stereo is still devouring tapes? Better test it out with that corny Favourite Love Songs he made you for your last birthday.
- Use his toe nail clippers to trim your bonsai tree.
- Bring any of his leftover sporting equipment you don’t want and donate it to the local sporting club.