11 London Fashion Week Street Styles To Inspire You Today
Get the London look.
After New York kicking off Fashion Week month, London marks city number two, with brands like Charlotte Olympia, Mary Katrantzou, and Topshop showing their Spring 2017 collections.
Although I love seeing the designers’ latest creations, I find the fashion on London’s streets much more inspiring.
It’s quite ironic that the spectators of Fashion Week have become models themselves, getting snapped by street style photographers just as much as the models on the runway. So if you need a bit of inspo for your own outfit today, the following street stylistas from this week’s London Fashion Week should do the job…
1. This diva in the perfect clash of textures.
2. This rock chick in this next-level leather jacket.
3. This glam queen in these cute AF matching accessories.
4. This classic beauty in this romantic bomber jacket.
5. This brilliant babe rocking an explosion of brights.
6. This edgy lady sporting the perfect retro knit.
7. This bae slaying this sporty take on a pencil skirt.
8. This punk girl cinching grunge revival.
9. This queen sporting this stunning jumpsuit.
10. This fashionista killing the metallic combo look.
11.And this perfect gal nailing 70s flashback chic.
Images via instagram.com.