12 Struggles Only Control Freaks Understand
I’m not opinionated, I’m just always right.
Spending your waking life trying to convince the rest of the population to get their sh*t in order is hard work, and no one knows that better than you.
You haven’t truly experienced struggle until you’ve had to helplessly watch someone put the cutlery back in the drawer in the wrong order. And that’s just the beginning of it…
1. You battle the constant need to stop people from doing everything incorrectly and do it the right way – aka – your way.
2. Imperfection literally pains you.
3. Not knowing exactly how something is going to turn out is pretty much your idea of torture.
4. The perpetual urge to make things go faster means you can never enjoy an elevator ride.
5. Trying to do things someone else’s way is pretty much your idea of a slow death.
6. You’ve had the nickname ‘bossy boots’ since you hit first grade.
7. But you prefer to think of yourself as aggressively helpful.
8. Still, being right all the time has its drawbacks.
9. Like the sheer amount of will power it takes not to roll your eyes every time someone puts the bread back without the plastic clip on the packet.
10. Or when someone sends you a text message laden with typos.
11. You’ve pretty much mastered the art of screaming internally.
12. But when it all gets too much, you just have to take a deep breath and tell yourself it’s the rest of the world who are crazy for living their lives without any logical order, not you. Seriously, who doesn’t arrange their pantry alphabetically?!
Images via malepatternboldness.blogspot.com, comicvine.com, zetaboards.com, tumblr.com, comicbookmovie.com, teen.com, lifeinblush.com, makemytrip.com, headoverheels.com, memes.com, smosh.com and funnyphotos.eu.