They scream, they sweat , they sex it up on stage, but who is the hottest Rock God of all time? We asked you to vote and here are your top rock picks.
15. Dave Grohl from the Foo Fighters (pictured)- drummer for Nirvana and now lead singer for one of the biggest bands in the world – not bad!
14. Pink – she may be a Rock Goddess but so many of you voted for her we just had to put her in!
13. Robbie Williams – you can’t go past that cheeky grin!
12. Elvis Presley – nobody can do a hip thrust quite like The King.
11. Axle Rose from Guns ‘n Roses (pictured) – nuff said.
10. Chad Kroeger from Nickelback – his husky voice has been voted one of the best rock voices of all time and he’s seriously cute!
9. Jon Bon Jovi – because he’s hot, a humanitarian and he gave us “Livin’ on a Prayer”.
8. Bono from U2 – according to you guys he has done more for the world than Mother Teresa! Oh and he’s an alright singer.
7. Gene Simmons from Kiss – because, and I quote, “with a tongue like that who wouldn’t find him hot?” Thanks Sacha!
6. Jim Morrison from The Doors – he may have passed on but he was the ultimate bad boy of rock.
5. Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy – clearly the male make-up thing does it for some of you! At least you could all share eyeliners.
4. Alice Cooper – personally we think his live masochistic performances with animals were enough to make us vegetarian but you guys voted for him.
3. Tommy Lee from Motley Crue – I heard he didn’t change his leather pants for months! But then he was married to Heather Locklear and Pammy Anderson so he must have been good at something …
2. Caleb Followill from Kings of Leon – no one looks better in a pair of skinny jeans than Caleb. Hot name too.
1. Michael Hutchence – there’s no one like him. INXS are you listening? You will never find another Michael no matter how many reality shows you do.
So what do you think of the list? Is anyone missing?