There are certain, special people you come across in life who don’t give a damn about what anyone else thinks of them. In the interest of transparency, I’m going to admit I’m the absolute antithesis of these people.
However, I’m pretty sure one of the things that attracted me to my husband is the fact that he’s a zero fucks giver. He’s not rude, arrogant or selfish – quite the opposite in fact – but if he wants to do, wear or say something, no one’s going to hold him back from it. And as someone who spends 99 per cent of my day micro-analyzing what everyone thinks of me, I admire that about him. I’m constantly trying to glean his carefree “take it or leave it” attitude.
If you’re also completely unfazed by what others think, you can probably relate to these 16 things. And if not, you could do yourself a massive favor by learning a little here…
1. You’ve been known to pop down to the shops in your pyjamas.
2. You have zero apprehension about approaching someone you’re attracted to.
3. You’re pretty much immune to humiliation due to your ability to give so few shits about what other people think of you.
4. You’re completely secure in your own sexuality.
5. You say what you think, when you think it.
6. You view shoes as optional.
7. And have probably been kicked out of a bar or club at some point.
8. People generally like you because you radiate self-confidence.
9. You’ll happily tell someone to shove off if you see them bullying someone on the street.
10. You don’t feel the need to be ‘switched on’ around people; you figure they either like you as you are, or they don’t.
11. And you honestly don’t care if people don’t like you.
12. You feel zero guilt knocking back friends for a night out in favor of staying in and watching Netflix.
13. You’ve been known to drink straight from the milk carton in the fridge.
14. You don’t feel the need to entertain guests when they’re over your place; you just chillax and let them do their own thing.
15. You’re not afraid of making mistakes, or owning them.
16. And you’re happy with yourself, just as you are.
Images via tumblr.com, wifflegif.com and giphy.com.
Comment: Are you someone who lets what other people think of you bother you?