But, as time goes on in a committed, long-term relationship, those daily ‘just because’ texts tend to taper off in exchange for the more mundane ‘Did you remember to pick up more bin liners?’ kind of communications.
Men love a good flattering text message just as much as we do, if not more, as guys don’t tend to receive compliments as often as us gals do. So remind your significant other he still stirs up butterflies in your heart and all the right feels in your pants with one of these text messages guys love to receive…
1. Have I told you lately how sexy you are?
2. Just thinking about the first time we got hot and heavy at *insert place here*
3. You’re the kind of guy I always dreamed of being with. 🙂
4. Whenever you wrap your arms around me, I feel so safe and happy.
5. Thanks for always having my back.
6. I’ve been bragging about how smart you are to all my friends today.
7. I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
8. Send me a wink if you want a long, sexy kiss the moment you walk in the door tonight.
9. Was just thinking about you at work and started feeling all hot and bothered…
10. You’re my hero.
11. I can’t stop thinking about the way you kissed me last night. It was so sexy.
12. Just watched Thor. Chris Hemsworth is hot, but I would’ve rather watched you without a shirt on for a hour.
13. Every day I wake up beside you is a dream come true.
14. You are my rock. I love you. xx
15. Someone asked me today, if I could sleep with any guy in the world, who would it be? I said you. 🙂
16. I don’t know how it’s possible, but you keep wowing me every single day.
17. I’m so proud and happy to call you my husband/boyfriend. Thanks for being one of the best things that ever happened to me.
Comment: What’s the sweetest text message you’ve ever sent or received?