You’ll appreciate your boring address after reading this.
I never thought I’d be thankful for something as simple as living on a road with a generic name, but after noticing the abundance of very embarrassing street names out there, I truly am.
Just imagine the many uncomfortable phone calls people living on streets such as Divorce Court, Morningwood Drive or Psycho Path (yes, really) repeatedly have to go through.
“Just send it to 21 Katies Crotch Road” is probably followed by people hanging up when they think they’re being pranked.
Let’s hope the residents of the following extremely unfortunately named streets at least got a bargain when buying their places in…
1. This rude lane in Norfolk, UK.
2. This confusing crossing in Minnesota, USA.
3. This miserable court in Pennsylvania, USA.
4. This interesting drive in Maryland, USA.
5. This cryptic road in Howard Springs, Australia.
6. This ‘you had one job’ fail in Humpty Doo, Australia.
7. This unattractive crescent in Oxford, UK.
8. This unfortunate intersection in California, USA.
9. This funny street in Hawaii.
10. This vulgar place in London, UK.
11. This repulsive creek in Minnesota, USA.
12. This painful street in Edinburgh, Scotland.
13. This insulting lane in East Sussex, UK.
14. This questionable road in Maine, USA.
15. This punny path in Michigan, USA.
16. This undesirable road in California, USA.
17. This violent road in Arkansas, USA.
18. This totally unpronounceable road in California, USA.
19. And, finally, this ‘gross’ avenue in Hemmant, Australia.
Images via news.com.au, oddee.com, pinterest.com, stick.co.uk, wideopencountry.com.
Comment: Is there a street we’ve missed?