20 Drugstore Cosmetics Under $20
Why spend money on countless high-end cosmetics when products from the drugstore or pharmacy work just as well? Rather than hanging out in your local Priceline for hours on end, here is a complete list showcasing some of the best drugstore cosmetics under $20.
1. Savvy by Designer Branss Smooth Finish Primer, $8.99
A light face primer with a hint of SPF to give your skin extra protection while out in the sun. The thin formula won’t interfere with your skincare routine, but will allow your makeup to stay put for hours.
2. Maybelline Master Precise Liner in Blackest Black, $14.95
Line your eyes with this easy felt-tip liner which creates the smoothest line ever. The super-fine point is perfect for creating something subtle for the day, or a cat-eye during the evening.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, $12.95
Minimise the appearance of your pores, and set your makeup with this flawless pressed powder. Available in three shades, and one which is translucent.
4. Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm, $12.95
If you don’t like maintaining a darker lip colour, choose one of these sheer glosses for an instant pop of colour. Apply a bit on your cheekbones for a 2 in 1 cheek tint.
5. Models Prefer Blush in Desk to Date, $10.99
Bring a soft, pink glow to your cheeks with this shimmering blush for all occasions. Use in conjunction with a blush brush for best results.
6. Essence Stay Natural Concealer, $4.10
Packed with Vitamin A extract, this concealer is perfect for hiding a rough night’s sleep, or simply covering up an annoying blemish.
7. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, $15.96
A medium to high coverage foundation with instant anti-fatigue effect to disguise tired skin, and keep your face feeling hydrated all day long. Use with a stippling brush for an airbrushed look.
8. Essence Kajal Eye Pencil, $2.00
Line your eyes with this beautiful eye pencil which creates a smokey eye in no-time. The product is highly pigmented, so you only need a bit of colour for a stand-out look.
9. NYX Make Up Setting Spray Dewy Finish, $14.95
Set your makeup with this dewy formula which will keep your skin hydrated throughout the day. Apply before your mascara for best results, dab away any excess product with a tissue.
10. e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, $8.00
The perfect 2-in-1 product for achieving a subtle bronze and cheek glow at any time of the day. Comes in a compact mirror so you can easily use this on-the-go.
11. Maybelline Volum’ Express The Falsies Mascara, $19.95
Undoubtedly one of the best drugstore mascaras which creates fluttery lashes in no-time. The unique applicator brush makes it easy to reach those difficult parts of your lashes, to create a stunning makeup look.
12. Ardell Brow Sculpting Gel, $6.99
Keeps your eyebrows in place all day, without that crunchy feeling on your eyes. Just one coat is enough to keep stray hairs in their position.
13. Almay Brow Defining Pencil, $14.66
Fill in your brows with this natural-looking pencil to create a sculpted arch. Packed with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to keep your skin feeling nourished.
14. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick, $5.17
A high impact eyeshadow which won’t crease on oily eyelids, and creates a pop of colour for any look you want to create.
15. Natio Tinted Moisturiser SPF 20, $18.95
Combines both moisturiser and foundation, this product gives the face a subtle glow without feeling too overwhelmed with a full face of makeup.
16. Savvy by Designer Brands Nourishing Lip Liner in Cherry, $4.99
Line your lips with this amazing liner which is hydrating, and won’t dry out your skin. Apply on it’s own, or use in conjunction with a lipstick for a dramatic look.
17. Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Get Pot Liner, $16.95
Create a dramatic cat-eye with this amazing gel formula, which is perfect for even beginners. Even comes with a mini brush to easily create almost any makeup look.
18. Face of Australia Mineral Therapy Face and Body Illuminator, $14.95
Highlight your face and body with this illuminating formula which is perfect for every single skin tone. The pearly formula catches natural light, and contours the cheekbones without looking too over the top.
19. Models Prefer Professional Mineral Powder Foundation, $16.99
A talc-free formula which won’t break out even sensitive skin, but gives enough coverage to conceal blemishes and redness.
20. Australis Oh Hai Brow! Kit, $16.95
An extensive eye brow kit featuring three powders for the brows, one highlighting colour, a brush, and tweezers to shape and create your perfect brows.
Image via Essie Button