It can be easy in today’s ever-competitive valencia-filtered world, to fixate on perfection and forget the fact it’s our failures, not our successes, that ultimately teach us life’s greatest lessons (and provide the best source of entertainment).
And nowhere on the interwebs is there any area that embraces that concept more than Pinterest, where the highs are breathtakingly high, and the lows are…well…let’s leave you to decide for yourself…
1. This budding artist.
2. This cute-as-a-pumpkin photography attempt.
3. This disappointing chef.
4. This hair extension fail.
5. This not so on point makeup.
6. This hot chocolate flop.
7. This nail art botch-up.
8. This rainbow jar cake catastrophe.
9. This very unloveable teddy.
10. This DIY fashion disaster.
11. This body scrub gone wrong.
12. This unimpressive haircut attempt.
13. This blue liner boo-boo.
14. This sink installation hiccup.
15. This crafty cock-up.
16. These dismal ballet flats.
17. These unexciting eggs.
18. This DIY Iron Man costume fail.
19. This cake pop flop.
20. This arty feature wall nightmare.
21. This gift-wrapping effort.
22. This washi tape stuff-up.
23. And this adorably failed baby photo.
Images via pinterest.com.
Comment: Have you ever made a Pinterest fail? Tell us about it.