3 Difficult Hairstyles Made Easy
Have you ever spotted a hairstyle from Pinterest but had no idea how to actually do it yourself? We have done all the hard work for you, and found three difficult-looking hairstyles and made them super easy! Now onto the attempts..
Medium to long hair
Far from a normal braid which is flat on box sides, we can refer to it as a 3D braid instead.
1. Comb through your hair ensuring there are no tangles or knots. Then divide the hair into 4 strands and pull over to one side of your shoulder.
2. Take the fourth strand and thread it around and over the second. Then reverse the direction and bring strand two over strand four.
3. Then repeat the same steps with the other side. Take the first strand and thread it around and over the third. Keep repeating this step under you reach the very bottom of your hair, and secure with a hair tie.
Don’t spend half of the morning creating your top knot – especially if you don’t have the time. This 10 second top knot requires minimal effort and a lot of creativity.
1. Apply some dry shampoo at the roots to give hair a better hold and texture.
2. Hold your hair into a high ponytail, then pinch and tug the strands at the crown to create body before securing into a top knot.
3. Loop your hair around twice halfway down the ponytail, then slowly twist it around the crown of your head on the left side, then on the right side.
4. Only secure the bun with an elastic about halfway – this will create texture within your hair, and will look like a genuine sock-bun hairstyle!
Inside out ponytail
This super-easy style has been on our radar for years – but just how do we give some life to a simple ponytail?
1. Apply a tiny bit of gel, then apply it onto your flyaways as well as the ends of your hair.
2. Comb hair neatly and secure the ponytail just below the nape of the neck. There should be a small gape between the hair and the hair tie itself.
3. Divide this part of the hair into two sections, hold it open and fold the ponytail through. Pull it through and adjust it as you see fit.
Which hairstyle would you try?
Images via Jessica Fox, YouTube