3 Killer Cocktails That’ll Kick Your Weekend Into Gear
As we head into the holiday period, weekend pre-Christmas partying is starting to heat up. Whether you’re ready for the festive season or not, hams are being ordered, candy canes will soon be hitting stores and despite public outrage and backlash, Starbuck’s annual Christmas cup has been released.
But before you reach for the sherry and champagne, why not mix things up a little and make some killer cocktails for your guests instead?
The El Diablo
- 50ml of Espolòn Reposado tequila
- 15ml of lime juice
- 10ml of blackcurrant liqueur
- Ginger ale, to top
- Berries and lime wedge to garnish
1. Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker.
2. Mix well and drain liquid away from ice into a highball glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedges and berries.
Classic Money Mule
- 2 shots of Ocean Spray Low Sugar Cranberry Juice Drink
- 1.5 shots of gin
- 1/2 shot of lime juice
- 3 dashes or orange bitters
- Honey, to taste
- Top with spicy ginger beer
- Mint sprig, to serve
1. Add Ocean Spray Low Sugar Cranberry Juice Drink, gin, lime juice, bitters and honey into a glass and stir.
2. Pour into a chilled glass. Top with spicy ginger beer and garnish with mint.
- 1.5 shots of Espolòn Blanco tequila
- Grapefruit soda
- Lime wedges to garnish
1. Place all Espolòn Blanco and grapefruit soda into an iced highball glass.
2. Stir well.
3. Garnish with lime wedge.