5 Tips For A Perfect, White Smile
Tips For A Perfect, White Smile
Dentist Stephen Blatchford shares his tips on how to achieve a white, healthy smile.
“The perfect smile to me would be bright white well shaped teeth framed by healthy gums and a happy smile.”
1. Brushing twice a day with a good tooth brush, flossing and using a mouth rinse will keep the gums healthy and breath fresh. For a professional-clean at home, upgrade to the Oral-B Triumph with SmartGuide power toothbrush, Oral-B’s most technologically advanced, state-of-the-art power toothbrush on the market, proven to remove twice as much plaque than a regular manual brush.
2. A good diet and avoiding food and drinks that can cause erosion and discolouration will help maintain a beautiful smile.
3. If teeth are a nice shape and in alignment whitening would be the simplest way to enhance the look of your smile and also the most cost effective.
4. If teeth are not straight they can be moved using orthodontics or invisalign (no braces orthodontics) although this is time consuming and costly.
5. If teeth are not straight thin coatings of porcelain can be glued to minimally prepared teeth which will create the perfect smile. This is more expensive but gives an instant perfect smile.