6 Ways To Wear Floral Prints
Floral prints are a key look this season, from pretty dresses and tops to tailored pants and blazers. But how to wear them without looking too Laura Ashley? Thanks to Decjuba at Uni Hill Factory Outlets in Melbourne, here are six stylish ways to wear this trend with confidence this spring and summer…
1. Floral pants look amazing with a sexy heel and basic tee. Add a bangle or two or three to the mix, and you have a sleek outfit that will take you from day to night.
2. Floral jeans are a definite must-have this season; pair them with an oversized singlet and some flats or sandals.
3. Team a floral blazer with a pair of skinny leg jeans. Add some heels to dress this look up or opt for a leather sandal to dress down. Throw in some bangles, oversized earrings or a statement necklace but remember to keep accessories to a minimum, as you want your floral blazer to remain the focal point of your look.
4. Team a pair of floral shorts with a wedge and soft shirt buttoned up to the top for a look of casual sophistication.
5. If you wear a floral tee, go for a plain bottom such as a high-waisted short skirt, which you can wear with flats, wedges or peep toes.
6. For the brave, team both a floral print jacket and pants together, keeping the rest of your outfit as basic as possible.
Are you a fan of floral prints?