Avocado And Cherry Tomato Toast
Who can deny the delicious taste of avocado early in the morning? Certainly not us! Avocado toast is one of the easiest things you can enjoy for breakfast, especially with a freshly squeezed orange juice on the side. Create our favourite recipe with some sweet cherry tomatoes for extra flavour.
1 tsp abodo
Juice of 1/4 lime
1/2 pint cherry tomatoes (quartered)
1/4 red onion (finely chopped)
1 tbsp fresh parsley
1 tbsp olive oil
6 sourdough bread slices
- Line a tray with baking paper, and broil bread slices until golden on each side. Let the toast to cool.
- Mash the avocado, add the abodo, lime and mix well.
- In a different bowl, combine the tomatoes, red onion, parsley, salt and olive oil.
- Spread the avocado all over the the toast, and top off with tomato, red onion, parsley and olive oil.
- Season with salt or pepper.
Image and Recipe by Food, Wine, Thyme