Witchery point hem skirt
We?re always on at you about denim, but that?s because there is always something interesting going on with it. Denim is hotter than hot. The great thing about it is that it can literally be worn anywhere in this millennium. Denim can be dressed down or it can hold its own at a black tie do. We?re talking go anywhere-but don?t be a fashion fall-out and wear the old 2000 dark shades. Right about now it?s all about faded, distressed and appliqu?d and no, not only jeans. Denim rules, whether it is worn as the pant, skirt, shirt, jacket or dress. You take your pick…here are ours.?
- Witchery point hem skirt in denim, ($99.95) pictured here
- Hotter than hot pale denim Witchery Jeans, ($99.95)
- Zimmermann denim dress ($264)
- The must have jeans of the hour- Crease-front Seven jeans from General Pants, ($299.95)
- Marcs Baby Doll denim mini, ($160)
- Sass & Bide tapered denim jacket with
Canvas hat from www.davidjones.com.au
fitted waist, ($250)
- Mambo faded distressed denim skirt ($70)
- Canvas hat from www.davidjones.com.au ($39.95) (pictured here)?