11 graham crackers
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 strawberries, sliced, and extra for garnishing
4 oz. whipped cream or cool whip
- Put graham crackers in a food processor and blend until they become crumbs. Stir through melter butter.
- While you can use a cake tin to make a single cake, we recommend using smaller pie tins or individual cups. Thinly cover the base and sides of the tins with the crumb mixture. Place in refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Put cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and strawberries in a food processor and blend until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Remove the tins from refrigerator and fill evenly with filling.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. To speed up the process, put in the freezer for roughly half the time.
- When serving, garnish with strawberries and serve with vanilla ice-cream for an extra sweet treat.
Feature image via cakemerchant.com