While everyone won’t stop talking about younger sister Kylie’s plump lips, it’s Kendall who really has the enviable glowing skin. Easily recreate this look with a few key products which are definitely our holy grail here at SHESAID.
1. To create a flawless looking base for your makeup, make sure to moisturise your skin before applying any other product. Something light is best since it won’t clog your pores, and will hold the makeup for a very long time.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, $49
2. Once your moisturiser has completely set into the skin, use a light-diffusing primer to create Kendall’s glow. A pea-sized amount is just enough for your entire face, and you should focus the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin for best results.
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer, $21
3. Use a foundation which won’t give a ‘cakey’ look, but instead choose something that will work well with the primer. Dab the foundation on your forehead, cheeks and chin, then blend in with a stippling brush.
Chanel Vitalumiere Moisture-Rich Radiance Sunscreen Fluid Makeup, $68
4. To mask any dark circles under your eyes, use a concealer and your fingers to get a natural look. Blend the product carefully around your eyes, and use a damp cosmetic sponge to remove any excess makeup.
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, $35
5. Set your foundation with a translucent powder under the eyes, around the sides of the nose, and on the chin.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, $10
6. For additional glow on the cheeks, use a touch of liquid highlighter and blend well with your fingers. Apply this directly on the tops of your cheek bones; it should mimic the areas where natural light will hit your face.
Inika Light Reflecting Highlighting Cream, $39
7. Lastly to create those chiseled cheekbones, use a touch of bronzer and apply directly into the hollows of your cheeks. Blend out well with a thick powder brush to ensure there aren’t any harsh lines of contour.
Becca Mineral Bronzing Powder, $65
Image via Pinterest