The Best Chocolate Brownie Recipe Ever
As if we needed another excuse to share a delicious dessert recipe, but with the festive season just around the corner, who doesn’t want something to treat their guests? This time we’ve found the best chocolate brownie recipe which is gluten-free, and tastes so yummy!
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
3 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tbsp coconut flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (180-200ºC), and grease a baking pan with canola oil.
- Set aside, and melt the unsweetened chocolate and coconut oil over medium heat. Stir until you have a smooth consistency.
- Remove from heat, and place the melted chocolate into a food processor. Then add the honey, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Pulse until the entire mixture is smooth in consistency.
- Evenly spread over the greased pan, and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Cool for 20-25 minutes, and cool down before serving. The inside should be soft and moist by the time you take it out.
Image and Recipe via Whole and Heavenly Oven