Your Best First Date Ever
Got a first date coming up? You’ve probably got butterflies just thinking about it, but relax. First dates can be a lot of fun, especially if you follow these foolproof dating tips.
Top 5 first date do’s and don’ts
1. Do not arrive late for your date.
2. Do not badmouth your ex during conversation.
3. Make the conversation a two-way street – make sure you tell him about yourself, but also listen to him and ask questions.
4. Don’t drink too much!
5. Remember to relax – don’t take the first date too seriously. Have fun!
First date conversation tips
1. If stuck for conversation always ask the other person to talk about themselves, it is the easiest thing for anyone to talk about.
2. Look at your date in the eyes and make sure you listen to what he has to say.
3. Relax, relax, relax – The whole point of the evening is to focus on enjoying yourself. If you are stressed, the other person isn’t going to get to know the real you.
4. Don’t talk about money, religion or politics on your first date.
5. Watch their body language – it can be subtle, but your date will always give you signs as to how they are feeling.
What was your best (or worst) first date experience? Share it in the comments!