Walk, walk, fashion, baby.
When it comes to the ultimate cool-chick fashion, nothing beats New York Fashion Week.
Women in the Big Apple don’t care for pretty dresses and stilettos and instead make sneakers, boots and oversized coats our everyday uniform.
It’s no different on the runways with designers like Tommy Hilfiger and Diane von Furstenberg clearly designing their collections with the New York gal in mind – effortless, trendy, and oh-so cool.
Take inspiration from our picks of NYFW’s best runway and street style outfits…
- This pair of feathery jeans at Ralph Lauren
2. This boho dress and fur vest combo at Carolina Herrera
3. This sailor jacket at Tommy Hilfiger
4. This lacey white shirt dress at DKNY
5. This wrap dress and fringe bucket bag at Diane von Furstenberg
6. This pop of pink street style
7. This clash of textures on Emily Ratajkowski
- This mustard yellow statement coat
9. This layering perfection
- And this faultless flatform and white jeans combo
Sigh… we’re officially full with our fashion fix this week.
Images via style.com and harpersbazaar.com
Comment: What was your fave look at this year’s NYFW?