Bridal Tanning Tips
Katrina Brown has tanned everyone from Charlotte Dawson to Erika Heynatz, Lindsay Lohan and Janice Dickinson and has just launched her first ultra chic boutique, The Bronzing Boutique in Sydney’s Double Bay.
When To Tan?
1. To get the best tan for a bride, I always recommend having a spray tan two days before the wedding so that it settles and you have had a chance to shower a few times before you wear your fabulous white wedding dress and avoid excess bronzer running off the inside of your expensive dress.
Trial And Error
2. Spray tans for brides should be natural and flawless so get a trial spray tan a few weeks prior to your big day to test the exact colour against the colour of your dress, this give you opportunity to tweak the colour for the wedding day. When you have spray tan and the colour is held against a sample of your white or ivory dress, the colour it looks deeper than if you wore it against a dark colour so the more natural colour tan the better. The worst thing is looking like a “spray tanned bride”
A Spray Tan Bride?
3. When choosing your tan colour remember spray tan is more noticeable in photos. You don’t want to look back at your wedding photos looking like a spray tan bride.
Choose The Best
4. Chose your spray tanner carefully. For best results chose a spray tan specialist.
5. To avoid perspiration of the spray tan onto your bridal dress, lightly dust baby powder with a clean makeup brush along dress line around the chest under arms and under neath your breasts. This way the baby powder absorbs any tan that may mark the dress.
Last But Not Least
6. Always have a full body exfoliation day prior to your spray tan.
The Bronzing Boutique www.thebronzingboutique.com.au.