Celebrity Hairstyles: Kate Hudson’s Elegant Bun
Kate Hudson looked sexy and sophisticated at the LACMA Art + Film Gala in L.A. on 2 November wearing a revealing gold Gucci dress, perfectly paired with an elegant bun hairstyle. Here’s how celebrity hairstylist David Babaii created one of the easiest celebrity hairstyles, an elegant bun in just a few easy steps.
1. David started by blow drying Kate’s hair with the T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Dryer and a large paddle brush to achieve a sleek, smooth finish.
2. Once dry, he applied a light paste to the top crown area to tame any flyaways.
3. Next, he created a side part and brushed all her hair into a low ponytail, securing with a band.
4. Then he loosely wrapped the ponytail into a knot allowing some ends to pop through for a not-too-polished effect and secured with bobby pins.
5. To finish, he sprayed a small amount of shine spray to lightly set them look and add a glistening finish.
What do you think of Kate Hudson’s elegant bun hairstyle?