Celebrity Hairstyles: Kate Hudson’s High Bun
Award-winning hairstylist Lizzie Liros shows us how to get an effortless high bun like Kate Hudson, which would look so pretty at a wedding, party, anything!
1. To start apply a volumizing hair mousse to the hair, then loosely curl with a curling iron to form a soft textured wave.
2. Run your fingers through the hair to separate the curl then tie the hair into a high ponytail. Allow hair to fall out naturally at the nape of the neck if too short to pull up. Use the end of a tail comb to lightly pull back hair to create an effortless look.
3. Backcomb the hair to create s slightly messy texture and wrap the hair around the ponytail in a circular motion, ensuring all hair is wrapped in the same direction.
4. Using bobby pins, pin the hair into place around the entire bun.
5. Use a soft Shine Spray for a beautiful glossy finish.
TIP: Use a clip in ponytail hairpiece to create length and volume for this glamorous bun if your hair is not naturally long enough to create the look. Lizzie recommends Amazing Hair Australia Ponytail, RRP $69.00 for synthetic or Made-To-Order in 100% REMY Human Hair.
What do you think of Kate Hudson’s high bun?