Celebrity Hairstyles: Taylor Swift’s Curly Loose Bun
1. Start by parting the hair into a side part just off the middle part line, then curl the hair with a Conical Curling Wand.
2. Lightly run your fingers through the hair to separate the curls.
3. Working away from the face sweep the hair back and tie into a low loose ponytail at the lower side nape, on the opposite side to your part. Ensure that the front fringe section is loose around the face and avoid slicking the hair back as this will take away from the textured finish desired.
4. Starting from the outside pieces of the ponytail, working your way inwards, take small sections of the hair and twist / twirl it to the desired shape and place then secure with a bobby pin.
5. Do this with all the hair and then with your fingers, separate the curls of the bun to give it a looser more textured finish.
6. Use Shine Spray for a soft shinny finish.
Tip: Use a clip in hairpiece to create length and volume for this style if your hair is not naturally long enough to create the look. Lizzie recommends the 10 Piece Clip-In Hairpiece Set by Amazing Hair Australia, RRP $269.00.
For more information on Lizzie Liros visit www.lizzieliros.com.
What do you think of Taylor Swift’s updo?