Celebrity Hairstyles: Zoey Deutch’s Chic Updo
Zoey Deutch rocked a gorgeous 60’s-inpired hair up style at the L.A. premiere of her movie Vampire Academy. Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Aviva Perea created the look.
1. Aviva started by prepping Zoey’s hair with Leonor Greyl Alcohol Free Volumizing Styling Mousse at the ends and Phytovolume Volume Spray at the roots.
2. Next, she rough dried the hair with her fingers. Then she took 1-inch/2.5cm sections and wrapped them around the T3 Styling Wand, going in alternating directions and around her hairline making sure to go away from her face.
3. Once her hair was cool, Aviva shook it out and coated her hair with Oribe’s Dry Texture spray from root to end. She then took Phyto Matte Texturizing Pasteto to piece out the hair, gathering her hair from ear to ear and teasing at the crown, pulling that section up.
4. From under the ear she took smaller sections and incorporated the bigger section into the bigger braid and went down from there.
5. Finally, she secured the look with a combination of hair pins and bobby pins, and the celebrity hairstylist favourite L’Oreal Elnett Hair Spray.
What do you think of Zoey Deutch’s hairstyle?