Chilli and Prawn Spaghetti Recipe
Pasta is one of our favourite quick dinner ideas, and this delicious chilli and prawn spaghetti is ready in under 20 minutes.
375g Vetta Smart Pasta Cholesterol Lowering Spaghetti #1
2 tbsp olive oil
½ small red onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 long red chilli (seeds removed), finely chopped
¼ cup parsley leaves, finely chopped
16 prawn cutlets, deveined and tails intact
1. Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large pan of salted, boiling water.
2. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large fry pan. Quickly cook prawns until pink. Remove from pan and add onion, garlic and chilli; cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Drain the pasta, reserving ¼ cup cooking liquid.
4. Return the cooked prawns to the pan; add cooked pasta and 2 tablespoons of the cooking liquid. Stir to combine.
5. Add the parsley and serve immediately.
What is your favourite quick pasta recipe?