Chocolate Easter Nests Recipe
If you’re into DIY these holidays, this chocolate Easter nest recipe will brighten up any Easter basket or family gathering. They’re relatively simple to make, contain few ingredients and can be loads of fun to make with the little ones, too!
100g packet Chang’s fried noodles, roughly crushed
3/4 cup pink fairy floss
110g packet candy coated milk chocolate Easter eggs
12 miniature toy chickens to decorate
- Grease a 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity round-based patty pan. Line the base and sides of each hole with a 3cm x 10cm strip of baking paper.
- Place chocolate melts in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth.
- Add noodles to melted chocolate. Stir to combine. Working quickly, place 1 rounded tablespoon mixture in each hole. Using a spoon, mould into a nest shape. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove nests from pan by sliding a butter knife under baking paper. Remove paper and arrange on a large plate.
- Place a little fairy floss in the base of each nest. Top each nest with 1 Easter egg and a miniature chicken. Voila!
Recipe via Taste