Your Christmas Calorie Counter
December 2, 2001
What is really in your holiday feast? We give you a few clues. Might turn you off that sour cream and chive dip forever.
- Mixed nuts and crackers: 289 cal, 23 g fat
- Sour cream and chive dip: 108 cal, 9 g fat
- Dark and White Turkey meat: 239 cal, 10 g fat
- Herb Stuffing: 292 cal, 10g fat
- Cranberry sauce: 200 cal, 0 fat
- Gravy: 84 cal, 7 g fat
- Two glasses of white wine: 201 cal, 0 fat
For more nutrition facts go to our Nutritionist section.