Cook It Tonight: Asian Noodles With Avocado Recipe
560g Asian noodles (pre-soaked/cooked as per pack instructions)
2 tsp sesame oil
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp ginger (peeled and cut into thin strips)
4 garlic (cloves, sliced)
2 Tbsp light soy
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
2 spring onions (sliced)
½ sprig coriander leaves
1. Heat sesame oil and vegetable oil in a wok or fry pan.
2. Add ginger and garlic, fry gently then add noodles and stir fry.
3. Cut avocado in half, remove seed and skin, cut flesh into chunks.
4. Add onion, avocado, soy and oyster sauce to the noodles and stir fry for a further minute or until all ingredients are combined and hot.
5. Serve and garnish with coriander leaves.
Variation: Try with chicken or prawns.