How to Cut Carbs from Your Diet?
September 2, 2001
Some meal suggestionsNote: Please see your GP or a dietitian before you make drastic changes.
- Scrambled eggs with tomato and cheese and one slice of turkish toast.
- Two Weet-Bix with fresh strawberries and low-fat milk.
- Fruit bagel with fresh apple juice.
- Tuna salad with rocket lettuce and low-fat mayonnaise.
- Salad sandwich with apple for snack Tuna and olive pasta in fresh tomato sauce.
- Grilled swordfish with lemon aioli and tossed green veggies in oyster sauce.
- Baked chicken with garlic tossed snake beans and peas.