An Epic Healthy Juice Recipe For Your New Year Cleanse
Take your cleanse to the next level.
After the Christmas and New Year’s binge, everyone is feeling a little like they’ve eaten and drunk their way through an entire supermarket. So just in time for your ‘new year, new me’ diets, we’ve got you a super smoothie that’ll kick you back into gear.
With over 19 superfoods in one serving, this peace juice is a fantastic alternative to an afternoon glass of pinot grigio. Not only does it look absolutely amazeballs, it tastes as good as any decadent dessert, and your body will thank you later. Drink up!
Peace Juice Base
- 3 cups of SumoSalad Cold Pressed ‘Power’ Juices
- 1/2 cup of cherry juice
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons of fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 acai berries or acai berry powder
- 2 tablespoons of fresh raspberries
- 6 strawberries
- 2 teaspoons of avocado
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon of wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon of bee pollen plus
- 1 teaspoon of maca powder for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered green tea for garnish powder
- 1 tablespoon of crushed walnuts
- 5 teaspoon of chamomile liquid
Toppings + garnish
- 1 cup of greek yoghurt
- 1 1/2 cup of SumoSalad ‘Power’ Cold Pressed Juice Granita
- 1 1/2 cup of SumoSalad ‘Glow’ Cold Pressed Juice Granita
- 3 large stems of basil
- 3 large stems of mint
- Handful of fresh blueberries, strawberries and pomegranate seeds
- A few stems of lavender, jasmine flowers or edible flowers
1. Pour SumoSalad ‘Power’ and ‘Glow’ cold pressed juices into separate shallow containers and place in the freezer until semi-frozen.
2. Combine the peace juice base ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
3. Add all superfoods to the peace juice mix and combine well. Pour into a large mason jar.
4. Place a large dollop of greek yogurt onto the peace juice and then layer with more greek yoghurt and ‘Power’ and ‘Glow’ juice granitas until the mason jar is overflowing. Make sure there is a greek yoghurt layer on top.
5. Skewer garnish fruit and flowers onto sticks.
6. Garnish the Peace Juice with basil, mint, lavender, fruit and flower skewers, berries, pomegranate seeds and bee pollen.