Want to easily shed off those extra winter kilos without physically exerting yourself at the gym? Body wraps are the latest craze, and are also easy enough to make at home (saving you both time and money).
Tone and tighten your body within just 30 minutes, especially if you have problem areas which include a bloated tummy and lower abdominal area. You can also double it up and use this as a cellulite treatment on your arms, legs, and thighs!
Here’s how to DIY body wrap yourself to fewer pounds!
2 cups water
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp epsom salt
1 tbsp coffee grounds
3 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Start by boiling 2 cups of hot water, then remove from heat and set aside to cool.
2. In another small bowl, combine the olive oil, coffee grounds, epsom salt, and herbs before leaving it to infuse for 5-10 minutes.
3. Soak bandages for another 3-5 minutes or until they are completely submerged into the mixture.
4. Wrap areas of the skin carefully, making sure there are no open areas of skin exposed.
5. Now use the clear plastic wrap to secure the bandages in place, then wrap with a towel to hold in extra heat, and prevent any of the mixture leaking onto your skin or clothes.
6. Relax for 30-40 minutes; lie down and read a book, watch some television or simply have a relaxing nap. To remove the bandages, rinse your body with warm water and apply a moisturizing lotion to lock-in any hydration.
Image via Kiss With Chaos
Felicia is a Sydney local who first showed an interest in social media and public relations, before making the leap over to writing. She now spends her days writing about a number of topics including beauty tips and tricks and runs an online fashion blog in her spare time. Follow Felicia on Twitter.