Emma Stone’s Beachy Side Bun Hairstyle
Give your hair a style re-fresh with one of the hottest styles of the season – a side bun. This popular summer hairstyle is the perfect way to keep your hair frizz-free, plus it looks amazing with a little wear!
Actress Emma Stone was recently spotted with the much-coveted style at the premiere Irrational Man in Los Angeles, California.
1. This style is best on day three hair since it will give enough hold, and won’t feel too frizzy. If you are starting from scratch, use a volumising shampoo which will give your roots some much-needed lift.
Joico Body Luxe Volumizing Shampoo, $29.65
2. To create some beachy waves, spritz your hair with some sea salt spray and scrunch it with your hands.
Pure Sea Salt Spray, $27.95
3. Take the rest of the hair and secure it in a low bun at the nape of the neck. If your hair is on the thicker side, use a translucent hair tie to keep it all in place.
4. Use a teasing comb to carefully sift out the shorter layers of hair which will frame your face.
Evo Tyler Teasing Brush, $29.95
5. If your hair needs it, spritz lightly with some hair spray to keep it all intact.
Alterna Bamboo Smooth Anti-Humidity Hair Spray, $31.70
Images via Zimbio