Emergency Makeup: From Desk to Dancefloor
Step three – make yourself a refreshing cup of peppermint tea. Peppermint tea is
- Make up removing cleansing wipes– Do a quick tidy up around your eyes and to remove all traces of lippy
- A stick foundation or compact foundation – easy to blend and gives that little bit of extra coverage you need in the evening. Apply around the eyes and lip area (and any tell-tale imperfections)
- A smoky eye colour – big, smudgy colour crayons are easy to use. Apply in
NIVEA Deo Compact DRY
- A little bit of sparkle – choose a highlighting shimmer powder, or a new-season vibrant coloured eye shadow to add some sparkle to your evening look
- Bronzing powder – there’s nothing like the kiss of summer to brighten up a drab post-office complexion. Take a big brush and sweep colour across the apple of your cheek.
- Lip liner – choose a deeper shade in the family that you usually wear. Line your lips then colour in with the liner pencil for long-lasting colour
- Lip gloss – will instantly transform your day time drab into sexy night time – just add a dab to the centre of your bottom lip for instant glamour.
- A pocket sized deodorant – the perfect confidence booster NIVEA Deo Compact DRY deodorant is tiny but powerful – a full-sized product in a James Bond-style package that’s barely bigger than a marker pen!
A quick spritz of your signature fragrance (you do keep a stash of department store samples in your desk draw don’t you?) and you’re ready for anything.