Don’t just serve mum a cake this Mother’s Day, have fun decorating her treats to really impress her. And you don’t need to spend a fortune: here’s 5 fun edible decorating ideas with 1 pack of soft sugar pearls. Queen Fine Foods’s Soft Sugar Pearls are crunchy on the outside, soft in the middle and are perfect for decorating cakes, biscuits, whoopie pies, cupcakes and cake pops. The Soft Sugar Pearls are available in White, Silver and Rainbow.
1. Whip up a batch of Mum’s favourite cupcake recipe, colour the icing with her favourite colour then write special messages over the cupcakes using White or Silver Soft Sugar Pearls and Queen’s Decoration Icing Kit.
2. Mums love breakfast in bed, especially with pancakes adorned with Rainbow Soft Sugar Pearls. Make Mum’s favourite pancake mix and top pancakes with Queen Maple Syrup, whipped cream and Soft Sugar Pearls.
3. Homemade cake pops are irresistible, especially when topped with gorgeous Soft Sugar Pearls. Simply sprinkle the top of the cake pops with Soft Sugar Pearls and allow cake pops to dry.
4. Make your favourite whoopie pie recipe and apply Rainbow Soft Sugar Pearls around the side, then dust with icing sugar.
5. For a fun no-bake activity kids can create beautiful Mother’s Day cards using Soft Sugar Pearls to spell out Mum’s name or make whimsical flowers.
What’s your favourite cake decorating tip?