Channel Gemma Ward’s relaxed curls at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia without even stepping into the beach!
How? All you need to do is follow our simple tutorial below, and don’t forget to mist your hair with some sea-salt spray before heading out of the house.
1. If your hair is just freshly washed, apply a lightweight serum onto your ends. This will help to lock-in moisture, but won’t weigh the rest of your hair down.
Marc Daniels Australian Macadamia Hair Serum, $14.99
2. Mist the rest of your hair with sea salt spray, and scrunch it with your fingers. This will help to generate extra volume to even super-straight hair.
Lush Sea Spray, $12.95
3. Use a hair-dryer on cool, and make sure to add the diffuser onto the tip. This is essential if you want to nail the wavy locks Gemma Ward is sporting.
ghd air diffuser attachment, $25
4. If the diffuser trick isn’t working on your hair type, simply use a curling wand with a large barrel to create the illusion of beachy waves. Section off the hair, then work your way from back to front – this will ensure that your hair maintains the curl for longer.
The Alexa by Halo, $193.95
5. Mist your hair with a setting spray lightly at the roots to make sure it stays in place for hours.
Joico Power Spray Fast-Dry Finishing Spray, $16.99
Image via The Beautiful Lens