Amy Adams’ elegant Oscars hairstyle looks complicated, but celebrity hairstylist Renato Campora breaks it down into a few easy steps so you can recreate the look for your next formal event (wouldn’t it look great for a wedding?).
1. On wet hair, apply Kérastase Mousse Bouffante.
2. Part the hair on the left side, distributing Kérastase Forme Fatale from mid-lengths to ends and blow dry with a round brush.
3. Take the top section and separate it from the rest of the hair.
4. Create a French twist with the remaining back section and pin into place with bobby pins.
5. Apply Kérastase Forme Fatale throughout all sections for optimal shine.
6. Curl the remaining top section with a 1″ barrel iron to create waves. Let the hair cool and brush through.
7. Pull the top lengths back, combining them into the French twist and pin.
8. Polish off the look with Kérase Laque Coutoure.