Get the Look: Christina Aguilera’s Tight Curls Hairstyle
Celebrity hairdresser David Babaii created Christina Aguilera’s gorgeous curly hairstyle for last night’s The Voice. If your hair has natural curl this is a cool hairstyle for nights out. All it takes is a little product to define the curl, and some volume, and you’re set!
1. Start by applying Big Sexy Hair Big Altitude Bodifying Blow Dry Mousse to the hair to add volume.
2. After adding mousse to the hair, David blow dried using his hands to create texture and life.
3. Then he sectioned the hair into four sections: top, crown, sides and nape. Starting at the nape, he curled very small sections using small barrel curling irons. He alternated between 1/4″ and 1/2″ curling irons, holding the hair for 10 seconds. Using different size curling irons makes the hair look more natural and bouncy. Complete the other sections of your hair.
4. To set the look, David used Big Sexy Hair Big Boost for added volume and definition. Take each section and lightly work the product in.
5. Finally, David created a zig-zag side part, and then sprayed the hair with Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play hairspray, which is the perfect hairspray for flexible hold on big hairstyles like Christina’s.
What do you think of Christina Aguilera’s curly hairstyle? Do you think it suits her?