Get The Look: Collette Dinnigan’s Romantic Hairstyle
The TRESemme Australia team, lead by UK stylist James Pecis, created the delicate “innocent” inspired hair as seen on the catwalk at Collette Dinnigan’s Spring/Summer 2014 show at Paris Fashion Week.
Dinnigan worked closely with Pecis on creating the hair for the show, inspired by the youthful innocence of David Hamilton images. James then took these references and gave the hair a very modern and relevant fashion feel.
We think this would make a pretty, romantic wedding hairstyle. Here’s how to get the look direct from the backstage team:
1. Start off the look by using TRESemme Salon Finish Control Mousse – starting from roots through to ends on dry hair.
2. Then blow dry hair to give it ultimate fullness and texture.
3. Once the hair is dried, separate the hair into sections and spray it generously it with TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo, applying it this way (section by section) helps to give the hair a light and fluffy texture.
4. Then set the hair with 19-inch curling irons alternating sections giving it a natural and organic look and curl to the hair.
5. The hair is then back-combed. At the roots take two lines diagonally back from the temples and use the TRESemme Freeze Hold Hairspray one inch away from hair, then back-combing to create a brillo pad cushion to hold the pins.
6. Create a side part on the right side, at the recession, and roll the hair away from the face and back pin it. Do the same on the other side, rolling the hair away from the face and pining it with French pins, then finish off with a light spritz of TRESemme Freeze Hold Hairspray.
Are you a fan of this romantic hairstyle?