If you’ve got long hair and a fringe and you’re looking for some new hair up styles, take inspiration from Kate Beckinsale’s chic updo. It’s also one of our favourite romantic wedding hairstyles, especially paired with long earrings like Kate’s.
Schwarzkopf’s National Technical Educator Grant Withnell shows us how to recreate this pretty celebrity hairstyle at home in just a few easy steps.
1. Apply a tennis ball size of Schwarzkopf Push Up Volume Mousse to the hair and blow dry the hair to create volume.
2. Take a rectangular piece of hair that will become the fringe and secure this out of the way.
3. Pull the hair back loosely into a low ponytail and secure with a hair tie.
4. Grab the ponytail and put another hair tie halfway down the hair. This will create a pocket to now tuck the bottom section into the pocket, then pin to hold in place.
5. Let the fringe out and sweep across to the side and secure with pins if necessary.
How do you like to wear your long hair up? Tell us in the comments!