Get The Look: Kim Kardashian’s Relaxed Curls
You can now recreate Kim Kardashian’s signature loose curls with just a few products and simple techniques. Nail this classic look which is appropriate for a formal event, birthday party, or even if you want to feel glamourous while doing the weekly shop.
1. Wash your hair with a sulphate-free formula (this will keep coloured hair from losing it’s shine, and will protect your scalp from nasty chemicals which can cause dandruff).
Royal Moroccan Hair Repair Shampoo Sulfate-Free, $17.99
2. Apply a nourishing treatment such as Argan Oil to your ends – perfect for women suffering from split-ends, dry hair, or even the over-bleaching their ends which leaves hair brittle.
Lee Stafford Argan Oil, $20.95
3. Blow-dry hair with a diffuser, this may take a little longer but will cause minimal damage to your hair. Don’t forget to use a cool setting as well!
VS Sassoon Expert Turbo Dryer, $51.99
4. Divide hair into two parts using a hair clip to remove the top layer from the bottom. Apply a heat-protectant spray to your ends, since this will ensure that no additional damage will occur as a result of styling products.
Joico Smooth Cure Thermal Styling Protectant, $26.95
5. Use a curling wand to take sections of hair about 2 inches thick and curl away from the face. This is important since you will achieve a natural curl, always remember this rule! Work from top to bottom to ensure that the outer layers of hair won’t drop.
The Marilyn by Halo, $139.95
6. When you’re done, loosen the curls with a wide-tooth comb.
Model’s Prefer Wide Tooth Comb, $4.99
7. Spritz some finishing products through your ends to keep your hair looking fresh and defined for hours!
John Frieda Frizz Ease Perfect Finishing Polishing Serum, $16.99
Image via Hollywood Life