The world hasn’t stopped talking about Kylie Jenner’s new lips, and almost every beauty guru is trying to recreate this elusive look by the young star. If you want to create the illusion of bigger lips (sans) surgery, follow our how-to on how to get Kylie Jenner’s pouty look.
1. This look is perfect if you want to accentuate your upper lip which (like Kylie’s) is thin and undefined. Exaggerate the angle of the upper lip by extending the outer sides of the cupid’s bow.
2. Line the natural curve of your cupid’s bow, then slowly drag the lip liner outwards until you reach your bottom lip. This may take a while to master, so you want the look to feel nature. Use a lip liner which is the colour of your natural lips, and fill in any gaps.
Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Pink Mauve, $38
3. To make this step a little bit easier, smile and drag the lip liner down the sides of your lips. Use your finger to blend in the colour with your natural lips.
4. Take a white eyeliner pencil then carefully concentrate the product in the middle of your lips (below the cupid’s bow). Blend well with your finger, then apply a flesh-toned lipstick over the top.
Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in Whirl, $36
5. Lightly gloss your lips, and dab dry with a tissue for a more natural look. Use a plumping lip gloss to accentuate your lips and bring them extra body and fullness.
Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss, $48
Images via The Beauty Department, Stay Glam