While Kylie Jenner is mostly known for her luscious big lips, she’s also been rocking a seriously stylish short bob.
Even if your hair feels thin and lifeless, use our tips below to create a shiny, voluminous hairstyle which is suitable for all occasions.
1. If your hair is coloured like Kylie’s make sure that you’re using a sulphate-free shampoo. This will help to lock-in your colour for longer, and won’t dry out your ends after each wash.
Puretopia Sensitive Care Shampoo, $10.99
2. Apply a conditioner to strictly the ends of your hair, and leave-in for 3-5 minutes. Applying it all over the hair (and the root) can actually decrease your volume later on!
Puretopia Sensitive Care Conditioner, $10.99
3. Spray a colour shine serum lightly through damp hair, concentrating it on your ends.
Goldwell Dualsenses Color Serum Spray, $13.90
4. Just before blow-drying the hair, use a lifting mousse and scrunch this from root to tip. Make sure your hair is still damp, otherwise it can get quite sticky.
5. As you’re blow-drying your hair, use a few different techniques which will help to create instant volume. Scrunch your hair between your fingers, dip your head upside down and dry it at the roots, and even apply some sea salt spray to awaken the root.
Schwarzkopt Taft Curl Defining Mousse, $4.49
6. Once your hair is dry, use a finishing spray to lock-in the texture, and make it last for hours. To create some extra volume, part your hair on the side instead of the middle. You will find that it creates more texture at the roots without even trying!
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Glossing Mist Spray, $16.99
Would you try this style at home?
Image via The Fashion Spot
Felicia is a Sydney local who first showed an interest in social media and public relations, before making the leap over to writing. She now spends her days writing about a number of topics including beauty tips and tricks and runs an online fashion blog in her spare time. Follow Felicia on Twitter.