Get The Look: Lauren Conrad’s Faux Bob Hairstyle
Are you thinking about taking the leap and chopping off your hair into a bob?
For some of us, not only is this a huge step style-wise, but it’s actually kind of emotional!
If you just can’t commit to the idea of short hair, try this faux bob hairstyle which celebrities such as Lauren Conrad love to wear.
- Part your hair with a thin comb from back to front, creating a small bun with the strands at the nape of your neck.
- Curl this up, and clip it away with a few bobby pins.
- Repeat this step on the very top of your scalp by parting your hair in the shape of a triangle. Start with one side, then work in sections to make it easier and cleaner.
- Work with each section, and simply curl the hair and curve inwards. You might require more than a few bobby pins for this step! Use as many as you need until your hair feels secure, and work from top to bottom.
- If you have shorter layers, let this be your guide to create a flawless, faux bob.
Image via Hairstyle Twist