Get The Look: Lily Collins’ Textured Waves Hairstyle
Lily Collins’ textured waves with a centre part as seen at the Vogue Fashion Fund event at the Chateau Marmont in L.A. yesterday is such a cute hairstyle for short to medium-length hair. Here’s how celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak created the look in just a few easy steps.
1. Mara started by spraying Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray then rough drying the hair using the Harry Josh Pro Tools Hairdryer.
2. Next, she waved Lily’s hair using a one-inch barrel iron, creating a natural, textured wave.
3. To break up the style, she then used Serge Normant Dry Shampoo all over.
4. Then to add a bit more ‘piecey-ness,’ Mara rubbed Kevin Murphy Night Rider Matte Texture Paste into the palms of her hands and ran it through her hair.
5. Finally, she sprayed L’Oreal Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray all over to seal the textured wave.
What do you think of Lily Collins’ wavy hairstyle?
Julia has lived and worked in London, Amsterdam, and New York, and is obsessed with food. She's either cooking or thinking about what to eat next. Follow Julia on Twitter.