The hair at the Cushnie et Ochs A/W 2014 show at New York Fashion week was straight and sleek. Here’s how Antonio Corral Calero, Moroccanoil Artistic Director, created the look.
1. “I started by preparing the hair with Moroccanoil Treatment, using Moroccanoil Treatment Light for blonde or fine-haired models. Moroccanoil Treatment was the key to the success of this look. It conditions, adds a natural reflective shine, and creates the core effect of the style.
2. “Next, I applied Moroccanoil Root Boost mixed with Moroccanoil Treatment directly at the roots. Since I wanted the hair to look very sleek but still vital, I used Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse throughout the rest of the hair to add body.
3. “After making a deep, side part, I blow dried one-inch vertical sections using a round brush (with smaller sections taken for finer hair). They were rolled over the head downwards and pinned.
4. “I then sprayed Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong throughout the hair and allowed it to cool.
5. “After releasing the set, I brushed the hair down the back and behind the ears. To prevent any fly-aways, I applied a bit of Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream on the palm of my hand, and gently patted it onto the surface of the hair.
6. “I then lightly brushed the strands to make sure they were completely smooth. For a touch of subtle bounce, I used a 1-1/4 -inch marcel curling iron on the ends.
7. “Finally, Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong secured the whole look while allowing it to look light, vibrant and natural.
What do you think of this straight, sleek hairstyle?