Get The Look: Berry Lips By Napoleon Perdis
One of our favourite looks from the David Jones A/W 2012 fashion launch was the radiant skin and striking berry lips created by Napoleon Perdis. The look is a nod to feminine strength and glamour.
“This look has been inspired by the fashion murder mystery “The Eyes of Laura Mars”: a cult hit in the late 1970s,” said Napoleon. “The fabulous Faye Dunaway played a beautiful fashion photographer who could see through the eyes of a serial killer as he commits his crimes. My team and I have interpreted Laura Mars with a modern take of
course. Skin has been kept clean with a slightly dewy finish and we’ve then focused on a soft, natural but still sculpted cheek, (a nod to Dunaway’s amazing natural bone
structure) using my Couture Contouring method. The strength of the look comes from the strong burgundy lip: high colour, high gloss, high impact balanced by a classic-glam burgundy nail.
1. For a look lit from within prep with Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum.
2. Follow with Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer.
3. Boost your skintelligence with Sheer Genius Foundation and set to perfection
with Camera Finish Powder Foundation.
4. Sculpt the face with a “Couture Contour” and sweep The Ultimate Contour
Palette contour color under the cheekbones, through the socket and inner bridge
of the eye.
1. Mascara first! Map out your eye area using Long Black Mascara Double
2. Comb brows and hold in place with Peep Show Mascara Madame Crystal.
3. Wash Loose Eye Dust Pink Champagne over the entire eye lid.
1. Apply Front Row Red Lipgloss with a luscious coating of Luminous Lip Veil
Berry Contrary over the top.
2. Line lips last with Lip Pencil Plum Role.
Are you a fan of this feminine, berry lip?