The hair at the Moschino show at Milan Fashion Week this week takes us back to the galmorous world of the 60’s. “I wanted to capture the youthful spirit of Moschino yet celebrate the sensual and powerful influences of the 60’s. The aim was to deliver the structured look of the decade and its exaggerated silhouette but with a modern day twist,” said Sam McKnight, Global Stylist Ambassador for Pantene Pro-V. Here’s how to get big, bold and voluminous hair in 7 easy steps.
1. To achieve the perfect base for this look start with freshly washed and conditioned hair. Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo and Conditioner works well for a light finish as it nourishes the hair.
2. If your hair is damaged, apply Pantene Pro-V Intensive Damage Repair Oil to the ends only.
3. Apply Pantene Pro-V Volume Mousse to the lengths of the hair and brush through from to the end and roughly blow dry to give volume.
4. Next, tong the hair and pin up to cool and set.
5. Create a side parting and gently brush out each curl.
6. Section by section, using Pantene Pro-V Stay Smooth Hairspray as you go, backcomb the hair a couple of inches from the roots to the nape of the neck, smooth over and pin in the back.
7. To finish, gently back brush the ends to fan out and spray to ensure a strong hold.
Are you a fan of big 60’s hair?